weird slow riff weird slow riff

Cool

It's not a wierd slow riff ! :P It's more like an 8-bar, 3 chord progression. 2 bars for the first two chords and on the 3rd chord played, it is held out for 4 bars.

also, having a slower tempo commonly found without drums and there being an acoustic sounding rhythm with an electric/electricacoustic sounding lead over the top matching the chord changes.

It's not wierd at all... but it is quite beautiful with absolutely no added effects at all.

great job, melody is cracking.

Doumaaa responds:

Well.. you said it :)

[DJ_ITD] - Head Trip [DJ_ITD] - Head Trip

Cool mix

Head-bopping phat electro and sought'a dirty, dry bass line. Smooth, smooth, smoooootthhhhhieee!

djInTheDark responds:

I aim to please!

Alien Space Machine Alien Space Machine

Interesting results

Sounds like Steve Hillage performing live.

Whacky and awesome effects Mark,

looking forward to hearing more.

CosmicAlfonzo responds:

Aw shucks, thanks. Steve Hillage played in Gong, which is a band I just so happen to really dig. Never heard any of his solo stuff though.

Let You Know (Preview) Let You Know (Preview)

looking out for more

This version is extremely floating, it almost sounds very much like ASOT music.

I like what you've done, is this a final version or is there more pre-mastering to be done?

I can offer more production advice if you intend to add more but if this is the finished version, I'd say it leaves a sweet and almost high sensation in the back on the brain.

Perfect for a come down evening.

Will keep watching for your stuff,

Kazmo responds:

I'm really glad you like what you hear. :]

This is just an idea. I really want to finish it, but it may go against someone else.

I'd love to hear your advice, feel free to PM me.

Thank you!

[snayk] pjanoo [snayk] pjanoo

Nice style 10*

Very much enjoyed this.

A more vibrant rendition of a true classic.

I like your version just as much as the original because the synths only differ in timbre and that is something I can respect as one dance artist to another. You should look into getting some home studio gear and producing for real.

snayk responds:

If I had the money.

Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the words.

tryptanol tryptanol

Fellow artist, nice tune

Wow. I don't know what to say.

This music seems to be something very melodical and somewhat hides the method behind some powerful emotions. It's had to discern what sort of style this music is but definitely Easy Listening to say the least.

This is the kind of track that compliments a walk home in a light rain, after a 9 hour shift in hell :) It lifts your spirit and the mundane weight of life on your feet seems to float away.

Thanks for sharing this heartfelt epic.

soeasymusic responds:

Wow man thats awesome thank you very much :D

Athens in Ruin(melodic Rock) Athens in Ruin(melodic Rock)

Hearty and emotional jam

Wicked changes and drops in the sixteenths to build more pace and rhythm as the guitar has a crescendo solo and then drops into the more melodical aspect of the beat where the guitarist just has one sick jam over a well spoken bass line.

Compliments to the additive synthesis drums, it seems to ring out over the harmonies of the rhythm and lead guitar 2 and the 3rd's guitar solo harmony.

Nice accompaniment and arrangments in this fine sounding rock classic.

Falloffenix responds:

thank you. very kind words.

Unholy Unholy

Hard and callous

This industrial sort of techno is perfect for MENU BGM. Captivates a modern-sophisticated world of guns and technology. Best suiting to the swat-terrorist theme and commonly heard on games that feature lots of destruction or gore. It sets the pace of the scene into a suspended action which could erupt or simmer down in time for building of story or character.

Ace production,

yours,

mopembopem responds:

thanks bro, your review means a lot